Private Home Care and Personal Home Care Assistance In Pittsburgh, Bethel Park, Wexford, Philadelphia, Erie, Scranton, Lancaster, PA; Concord, NH, and All of New Hampshire; Naples, FL; Chicago, IL, and Surrounding Areas
Personal care from one of the most trusted home care providers
Services You Can Trust
We know it takes a lot of faith to allow someone into your home or to take care of your loved one. Independence Care is a family run company created years ago to offer quality in-home care in the communities we serve. All our caregivers are fully insured and have passed thorough criminal background screenings. Simply put, we wouldn’t hire someone we didn’t trust to care for our own families.
Independence Care provides
the following Home Care Services:
We can provide assistance and support for nearly every non-medical, personal, and social need your loved one may have.
Our professional, dedicated home care team strives to help our clients remain safe, healthy, and independent in the comfort of their own home
Services We Offer
- Alzheimer & Dementia Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Chronic Disease Care
- Post Hospital Care
- Post Rehabilitation Care
- Family Respite Care
Personal Care Services
- Ambulatory Assistance
- Bathing & Showering
- Continence Care & Toileting
- Transfers & Positioning
- Skin Care
- Hair Care & Shampooing
- Meal Preparation & Feeding
- House Chores
- Wellness Watch
- Conversation & Socialization
- Medication Reminder & Supervision
- Shopping & Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry & Linens
- Facility Sitters
Please call us today if you are interested in learning more. To get started, call 1-888-538-5081 to speak to a representative.
Personal Home Care Assistance
Our company started small but grew by always adhering to our mission – To empower lives by providing exceptional and compassionate care, enhancing independence and quality of life.
We remind ourselves of this mission daily, when considering a new home health aide applicant, when meeting a family for the first time and all care situations. This is what has turned Independence Care into a home care assistance provider that customers trust.
When talking to our clients, we hear them say the same things about our company over and over:
“They are good communicators and listen to our concerns.”
“The home health aides are dependable.”
“More than just ‘hired help.’”
“Our aide is a friendly face concerned with the well-being of my family member.”
Imagine the relief and peace of mind to know your loved one has the companion care they need for emotional and physical well-being. This is what Independence Care works to bring to you and your family.
The Independence Care In-Home Care Services
Here is what you can expect when you call Independence Care to start learning more about private home care.
- Intake phone call. We want to learn more about what you are looking for. This includes the services and the type of caregiver your loved one would feel most comfortable with. If there are any special issues or challenges, we hope you will share them so we can be sure to match you with the care giver that can meet your expectations.
- Paperwork and schedules. We will help you with any paperwork you need filed, including Medicare, Medicaid or insurance. We will also determine the appropriate schedule that works with your budgetary goals and what type of in-home care services you would like included.
- Meet and greet. Next, we will match your loved one with the right caregiver. Either in-person or over a phone call, you will get to meet the person we feel is right for the position.
- Client check-ins. We will check-in with all parties, client, and caregiver, periodically to make sure the arrangement is working for everyone.
- 90-day supervision check in. After 90 days a supervisor will complete a supervised visit to ensure the primary functions of the visits are proceeding accordingly.
This is a general outline and we can customize any type of communication that makes you and your family comfortable. Please call us with any questions you have regarding personal care in Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Bethel Park, PA, Concord, NH, Wexford, PA, and the surrounding areas.